Monday, March 22, 2010

Uneventful Monday...

Well, as far as Monday's go, today was just okay. No complaints, but nothing to brag about either. Traffic was pretty light on the way to work this morning due to Spring Break, and it was a pretty quick cruise home too.

I made dinner when I got home, since Sandra had a throbbing headache. She was taking a nap when I got home, so I figured I'd make "Breakfast Skillet". I opened up the new Tropicana 50 juice (Pineapple Mango) and we had breakfast in bed and watched our Monday night comedies on CBS.

Going to take some medicine and hit the sack... still had the sniffles from yesterday. But I felt pretty good today considering.

Gearing up to take some resumes downtown this week... they are updated and printed. I am going to research some of the places I am going to before I drop them off. I don't want to look like an idiot when I walk in there and they ask why I want to work at a nephrology clinic, for example, and I don't even know what it is. LOL

Will be updating later this week, unless something exciting happens sooner.

"Dueces"

No comments:

Post a Comment