Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stepping all over each other...

Well, after two weeks of trying to catch up on some backed up paperwork that needed to be put in patients' charts, it seems like we're not making much progress. I was hired on a temporary basis (3-4 weeks is what I was told in the interview). The items I was hired to file are filed, but now, we're 2 weeks behind on the stuff we should have been filing. Ironic, huh?

Well, we're trying to get a system to make things run a little smoother during this whole process, but one of the people I work with can't seem to grasp her function in life. Three times today, I go to do what I'm supposed to be doing, and there she is... doing my job instead of hers! I talked to her about it twice, but the third time, I just had to get outta there. I told the other person (who is the long term employee of the group - I guess he's actually the supervisor of the records section) and he's frustrated with her too. Well, I'm here to tell you that crap ain't gonna last long. Do your job and not mine because:

a) you're in my way.
b) you're not doing your job.

1 comment: